Pure Data 0.46.0Up to Product page
basic OSC support, more [text] and other things
- [oscformat] and [oscparse] objects - so Pd vanilla can input and output OSC via UDP. (For TCP, USB, or other wrappings you still also need the slip encoder and/or decoder from mrpeach.
- Jack support compiled in for Mac computers.
- Audio and MIDI devices saved by name so that when they get switched around Pd has a better chance of restoring settings correctly.
- New [text tosymbol] and [text fromsymbol] to allow string manipulation.
- [netsend]/[netreceive] can send messages bidirectionally if using TCP protocol.
- other miscellaneous improvements and lots of bug fixes.
by IOhannes m zmoelnig — last modified 2016-07-12 04:33 PM