Released 2013-01-18 — tested with pd 0.42, pd 0.43, pd 0.44
first finalized release, included in Pd-extended 0.43.4
Upcoming and alpha/beta/candidate releases
- Alpha releases should only be used for testing and development.
- Beta releases and Release Candidates are normally released for production testing, but should not be used on mission-critical sites.
- Always install on a separate test server first, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
unauthorized is a library of GUI objects and a handful of objects for working with streaming and mp3s.
- audience~: 2-dimensional audience simulation
- beatify~: modulate amplitude of a sound
- blinkenlight: a blinken lights films player ( but also a pixel grid )
- compressor~: a compressor of audio signals
- cooled: a micro sound editor
- disto~: a kind of effect used in pop music, use it elsewhere
- exciter: a bang-events sequencer
- filterbank~: outputs frequency response for a range of filters
- formant~ is a formant synthesis generator external for pd
- grid: 2-dimensional control object, ala "kaospad"
- mp3amp~ is a MPEG I Layer III (mp3) icecast/shoutcast client
- mp3cast~ is a MPEG I Layer III (mp3) streaming external
- mp3streamout~: peer-to-peer mp3 streaming out
- mp3fileout~: peer-to-peer mp3 streaming to a file
- mp3streamin~: peer-to-peer mp3 stream receiving
- mp3write~ is a MPEG I Layer III (mp3) file writer.
- pianoroll: a graphical sequencer controller
- playlist: choose a file in 1 click with space, numeric, characters
- probalizer: outputs integer values according to a drawn probability curve
- samplebox~: an opaque box to record and playback a sound
- scratcher~: records a sound and lets you scratch it with your mouse
- scrolllist: displays and scrolls a text in a patch window
- sonogram~: displays, plays back and lets you modify a recorded sonogram.
- speexin~: a voice quality stream receiver using Speex library
- speexout~: a voice quality streamer using Speex library
- spigot~: a signal router.
- wahwah~: a kind of effect used in psychedelic music, use it elsewhere
unauthorized has split into two versions because of a change of licensing. The version maintained in the pure-data SVN remains GPLv2 while the original author Yves Degoyon has split off a version with a non-free license.
To get the new non-free version, download it from its new CVS repository:
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at giss.tv:/home/cvs cvs co pidip cvs co unauthorized