search the docs in realtime
There are no experimental releases available at the moment.
"How am I supposed to find a Pd object that performs a certain function?" -every new Pd user
"Well for starters, the documentation sucks..." -every former Pd user
But now the documentation sucks slightly less when using the new Documentation Search/Browse GUI Plugin!
- links to tutorials, manual, and other stuff to guide beginners on the front page
- tutorial and libdir filebrowser obsoletes the ctrl-B HelpBrowser
- folder icon allows to open any directory (or libdir) in external file browser
- Found an object in the search results you've never seen before? Click the info icon to automatically open the readme file from the libdir author!
- search results in alphabetical order, with internal objects listed first
- see a hint in the statusbar for all links
- description/author/license/version automatically listed for every libdir in the libdir format