Pd IEM Distribution
No stable release available yet.
Upcoming and alpha/beta/candidate releases
- Alpha releases should only be used for testing and development.
- Beta releases and Release Candidates are normally released for production testing, but should not be used on mission-critical sites.
- Always install on a separate test server first, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
*NOTE: This project is deprecated* Since deken is now coming or already here, there is no need for an IEM Distribution.
Pure Data IEM Distribution (short PIDIST) is a binary collection of core Pd libraries.
Releases are done whenever one or more of the libraries have a major update.
A main goal is to use Pd-vanilla standard search paths as much as possible and to use the proposed structure of the used libraries as intended by their authors.
Note: Linux binary distributions are well supported by the resp. package managers, so we do not provide linux binaries here; just install Pd-vanilla and the individual packages as listed below.
- iemlib (iemlib1,iemlib2,iemabs)
- iemnet, (mrpeach's) net
( For Gem, also developed at IEM, use the separate download page: http://gem.iem.at/ )
Unpack the downloaded file and copy the contents to one of the places proposed at How do I install externals and help files
aptitude install puredata aptitude install pd-iemlib pd-iemmatrix pd-iemambi pd-iemnet pd-comport pd-iemnet pd-net pd-osc pd-zexy pd-arduino pd-list-abs pd-bsaylor
- per user installation path: ~/Library/Pd
- global installation path: /Library/Pd
- per user installation path: %AppData%\Pd
- global installation path: %CommonProgramFiles%\Pd
At the moment send an email to the pd-list mailing list for questions, later a bug tracker will be used.