Cyclone 0.1-alpha51 (Alpha release)Up to Product page
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing...
- dummies loaded by maxmode, not cyclone
- setting directory in creation argument replaced with
cdmessage to library objects (cyclone, maxmode, hammer and sickle)
pwdmessage to library objects sends directory symbol to an outlet
- creating cyclone and maxmode library objects possible without loading component libraries
- prepend and Append:
- bang handling, controlled by maxmode
- restored max-like
sethandling as default for objects with arguments
- fix for parsing creation arguments in svf~
- incompatible additions to seq:
- max-compatibility mode switch for cyclone
- turned on by loading cyclone libs through "-lib maxmode"
- affects max-compatibility of prepend and Append, controls compatibility warnings