All sorts of software built on/with/for Pd. For a quick start, download Pd-extended:
Currently listing 147 projects with 239 releases.
- Featured Downloads
Pd-extended is an easy-to-install package of libraries, extensions, and documentation.
Pure Data Miller S. Puckette's "vanilla" distribution of Pd
The latest releases in each category. To see all projects in a specific category, click "Show all".
- Pd IEM Distribution 0.46-3v1 (Alpha release) is a Pure Data libraries distribution for plain Pure Data (Pd-vanilla), focussed on (but not limited to) IEM libraries. The main purpose is to provide binary distribution of a proper collection of Pd externals for unexperienced Mac OS-X and Windows users and students, who don't have compilation infrastucture on their systems. Linux binaries are provided by various package managers, so we do not provide them as downloads. 2014-12-19
- Pd-L2Ork 20140319 Linux-centric monolithic distribution based on pd-extended with focus on solid/stable core, enhancements, and usability features including infinite undo, gui-based iemgui object editing, accelerated visual editor and gui operations, improved appearance, K12 education mode, and more. The distribution is developed for and maintained by Virginia Tech's Linux Laptop Orchestra (L2Ork). 2014-03-20
- Pure Data 0.45.4 Miller S. Puckette's "vanilla" distribution of Pd 2014-01-11
- Pure Data 0.45.3 Miller S. Puckette's "vanilla" distribution of Pd 2013-10-11
- Pure Data 0.45.0 Miller S. Puckette's "vanilla" distribution of Pd 2013-10-11
- Granita - Minimalist granular synthesis 1-master Granita is a minimalist granular synthesis application for working on tables (aka arrays) - that is recorded audio file or live-fed (optionally looped) array. A simple loop-recorder can be used to feed the main array live. 2015-02-04
- Extended View Toolkit 0.4 Extended View Toolkit is a set of abstractions for combining multiple video or image sources into a panoramic image and for projections setups with multiple projectors or projection environments with challenging geometric forms, better known as video mapping. 2012-10-28
- Ringo 1.0 Ringo is a Ring-Modulator that accepts both live input and sound files and it is able of writing the output back to a sound file. 2012-04-22
- Particlechamber 2010 a 32-voice asynchronous granular synthesizer for real-time transformation of a soundfile 2012-03-27
- ezpst - preset management for pd 0.9.03 x-platform preset manager abstraction 2012-02-01
- Libraries and externals
- mediasettings 0.1 get/set audio and MIDI settings from within Pd 2015-08-24
- log 0.1 small library for logging 2015-08-24
- hexloader 1.6 loader that allows weird characters in object names 2015-08-17
- IEMguts 0.1 Pd-Objects for meta patching 2015-08-13
- shadylib 1.1 A personal library of abstractions and externals that I deemed useful. Many pd doc files converted into abstractions also 2015-05-10
- GUI Plugins
- Plugins Plugin 0.1.20130120 (Alpha release) lets you switch your GUI plugins on/off 2013-01-20
- Edit Mode Look Plugin 0.2 a plugin to make Edit Mode and Interact Mode look very distinct from each other 2012-12-21
- Search/Browse Plugin 1.0 Search and browse the documentation for internal objects, tutorials, and externals 2012-10-31
- BiDi-plugin 0.1 Bi-directional text display in Pd-patches 2012-08-29
- Linux icons 0.2 (Beta release) Gui plugin for displaying XBM icons for Pd windows on linux 2012-07-20
- Other Downloads
- Nightly Auto-Builds There is a farm of machines which automatically build Pd from Subversion and Git every night. You can download one of these builds here .
- Member Downloads This page is a place for everyone to post links to their Pd downloads, whether it be externals, patches, whatever. It should be a finished product, more or less; alpha, beta, whatever. To add stuff just assign the keyword "download" to the properties of your site/url/...
- Sourceforge Downloads Here you can find a complete listing of the "official" puredata.info downloads, including old versions.