GUI PluginsUp one level
As of Pd 0.43, you can customize the behavior of the GUI using plugins. This is space for the documentation of these GUI plugins.
- GuiPluginsAPI — last modified 2011-07-14 03:26 AM
- Starting with 0.43, Pd provides a number of ways to hook your code in to make the GUI behave how you want. There isn't a separate API for the GUI plugins, instead you can think of all of Pd's Tcl ...
- GUI Plugins — last modified 2012-11-09 09:13 PM
- From Pd 0.43 on, Tcl/Tk plugins can be used to add optional functionality to the GUI. Using a GUI plugin, it is possible to change both the looks and the behavior of Pd's user interface.
- SimpleExamples — last modified 2011-07-04 05:40 AM
- It is possible to do very useful things in a few lines of code in a GUI plugin. Here are a couple of quick examples of plugins. It is also possible to develop quite elaborate plugins.