If you are just starting out with Pd and want to just try it out, then check out the [[Start Here]] page. If you are ready to start learning Pd from the beginning, here are some resources:
* [http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/ FLOSS Manuals Pure Data] - a online book for learning media programming with Pd from the beginning, it covers audio, video, music, sensors, and more.
* [http://pd-tutorial.com/ Programming Electronic Music in Pd]
* [http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12DC9A161D8DC5DC Cheetomoskeeto's Pure Data Lectures] - video screencast lectures that start you from the beginning for making music and sound, as well as a little video.
* [http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest/book-html/ Theory and Techniques of Electronic Music] - understanding the math and programming behind digital signal processing used in electronic music.
* Didactical material by [http://sites.google.com/site/porres/pd Alexandre Torres Porres] :
* [http://sites.google.com/site/porres/Tut-Eng.zip Pd Tutorial]
* [http://sites.google.com/site/porres/ComputerMusicPd.zip Computer Music with Examples in Pd]
And more here : https://puredata.info/docs/tutorials