by nix — last modified 2016-11-17 09:28 PM
Pure Data is a free open source software. As such, it has a strong and diverse community of people around it: media artists, developers, researchers, musicians, ... organized around a principal mailing list of 2000 subscribers, forums in differents languages or local groups in several cities. The philosophy is to help, exchange and emulate each other, so don't hesitate to browse this section to discover more about it.
Discussing with the community
- mailing lists - all of the various lists related to Pd. Subscribe to them to discuss, or browse the archives.
- forums - Different forums online discussing about Pure Data in several languages
- IRC - Chat rooms about Pd
- Reddit - Reddit puredata subreddit
- puredata Tag on stackoverflow - Ask programming questions about PureData on stackoverflow
- conventions - Documentation on the international Pd conventions
- local groups - Link up with other Pd-ers in meatspace to swap techniques.
- Vimeo group – Pure Data vimeo group
- Twitter – Search Twitter for puredata, Hashtag #PureData
- Google+ – Google plus community
- Facebook - Pure Data Facebook group
- Flickr group – Pure Data Flickr group
- YouTube Channel – PureDataVideopedia YouTube Channel
- Telegram Supergroup - supergroup on Telegram
- LinkedIn Group – Pure Data, Pd Users LinkedIn Group